Avocado Green Goddess w/ CBD Dressing Recipe
This version of green goddess replaces the mayonnaise with a whole avocado, making it lighter and richer simultaneously. Use as a salad dressing by thinning down slightly with more lemon juice. Or us as a dip for just about anything. Or us it as an amazing sandwich spread! This is also a great way to use up any herbs you have left over hanging around your fridge.If you follow this recipe using Jenny's CBD olive oil, this dressing will have a total concentration of 124mg CBD. Perfect for a salad or sandwich spread for 2!Recipe by Brian Arnoff
- 2 cups mixed herbs, chopped we recommend parsley, basil, tarragon, chives (cut finely), green scallion tops, cilantro, mint (use lightly)
- 1 avocado ripe, peeled, pitted
- 1 lemon zested & juiced at least ¼ cup of juice
- ½ cup kefir can also use coconut yogurt
- ¼ cup cbd-infused evoo can also use regular evoo
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Add herbs to food processor and pulse till finely chopped.
- Add avocado, kefir and lemon juice and process until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper and stream in oil while processor is running.
- Add lemon zest last, pulse until combined to your liking.